In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Marc Van Herr, Executive Director of The Beautiful Mind Project and Founder of Urgent Care for Mental Health, about his suicide attempt and how he got diagnosed with bipolar personality. His family (wife and daughter) are now the anchor that brings him ashore and keeps him alive. Don’t miss out on this incredible story, and don’t hesitate to ask for help if you’re not feeling well.
“It’s safe to ask for help and talk to others, it doesn’t matter if it’s your family, close friends, por a support group.”
Jana and Marc talk about:
- People will accept you no matter what, share your story of Hope.
- There isn’t a “one thing hits all”.
- The effort of being “normal” every day when having a physical deficiency.
- Tell somebody how you feel, put it out there.
Steps you can do if you’re struggling:
- Make sure you’re safe.
- Talk to someone.
- Find your anchor in life.
- Get in touch with support groups.
- If you don’t feel comfortable with your doctor or therapist’s diagnosis, look for a different one.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business. Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/