In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Michelle Farris, a licensed psychotherapist and anger management specialist, shares her personal story and tips on how to identify when the rage is taking over so that we can calm down and make the best decision without disrespecting anyone. Listen to the full episode for tricks and tips on how to manage anger.
“It’s safe to ask for help and talk to others, it doesn’t matter if it’s your family, close friends, or a support group.”
Jana and Michelle talk about:
- It’s authentic to feel anger.
- Identify what is provoking your anger. Then, talk to a friend, write in a notebook, or go for a walk.
- Self-care helps release anger.
- Anger can manifest in a physical way such as sweat.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Knowing when you have to leave before you lose control.
- Taking a timeout of 20-30 minutes can help anger to calm down.
- Come back after the timeout and give you apologies.
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartzhttps://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/