In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Rhonda Salvestrini. As a Writing Coach & Ghostwriter, Rhonda Salvestrini is on a mission to help entrepreneurs and non-fiction writers kiss their stuck goodbye, find confidence in their voice as an authority. In this special episode, Rhonda shares with us everything about her work and passion in the world of written words, educating us with tips on how to improve our blog posts. Find the voice of your business and how to speak to your audience in this 30 min episode!
“You want to give your brand a voice.”
Jana and Rhonda talk about:
- When you tell your story, put out your context and substance.
- Engage with your audience.
- The power of content to drive organic traffic.
- Think about what matters the most to you
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Use keywords and keep your paragraphs 100-150 words.
- Pretend like you’re having a conversation with your audience.
- The more you blog, the better.
- Visuals are a good way to reach a reliable audience.
- 8 out of 10 people read the article because of the title.
Contact Rhonda Salvestrini:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/