In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Malek Fattah. After working eight years in customer service in Egypt, he’s currently a VA recruiter and founder of a team of pre-vetted VA’s. His experience allowed him to perfect his English to the point of speaking as if it were his first language. He knows exactly which person to assign each client to make the VA experience liberating.
Stay tuned to hear about the VA business and learn how to delegate!
“It takes time to find someone you trust to complete your request.”
Jana and Malek talk about:
- Virtual assistant, and virtual solutions
- Virtual solutions: people who have multiple skills such as web designers, social media managers, audio editors, etc.
- VA that fits the employer’s personality.
- Having an agency that solves all your VA jobs.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- What skills you need to search for when looking to hire a VA
- A VA should communicate with your tone.
- Adding a random question to a job posting to know if the person actually read the posting.
Contact Malek Fattah:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling?
Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/