In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Johnny Crowder a 28-year-old suicide/abuse survivor, who shares with us how to thrive mental health problems that threaten our days. Although the diagnosis might live with you throughout your life, the best way to go is to be willing to be 100% yourself, so you can surround yourself with the right people, who can help you become the healthiest person you can be.
“It’s all about framing.”
Jana and Johnny talk about:
- Not everything is OCD.
- Your diagnosis is just one more detail of what makes you who you are.
- Not having the possibility to talk about this type of diagnosis is a social and cultural issue.
- Take small steps and keep incrementing them a bit more each day.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- It doesn’t matter what you do and what age you have, you have POWER to make a change.
- Once you feel a really deep personal pain, you can now see it in another person and help them.
- If you’re 100% yourself, you’ll have around you true friends and true people that will honestly want you to be ok.
- Write your own story, don’t let anyone else do it for you.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/