In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Jarrod Haning, a musician, and coach. He helps inspire musicians around the world by teaching them, helping them buy their first instrument, and booking gigs. Also, he proposes a new way of looking at the market: don’t do everything yourself, delegate! Get ready for this amazing episode with Jarred and Jana!
“I am not about trying to look good. I am about the business of what is possible.”
Jana and Jarrod talk about:
- It requires more of the same: practice and work more!
- Teach what you know, but take your time.
- Become a retailer, you can sell the equipment that other musicians need.
- Book gigs for other musicians.
This 25-minute episode is on:
- You don’t need to change your mindset: be a positive and creative person!
- Delegate! so you can have more time to make more money!
- Document the process so you can send it to a VA
- Build a system, a SOP.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/