In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Toby Pasman
Toby is a neurophysiology researcher who runs a neuroscience/biohacking show called Roscoe’s Wetsuit Podcast. Toby is board certified in neurofeedback and QEEG brain mapping and has trained the brains of Hollywood actors and high-profile CEOs.
He also runs an applied neuroscience company, Roscoe’s Wetsuit Neuro, which offers premium brain health coaching to clients globally, along with targeted neuromodulation services to clients in South Florida.
“You regularly workout your body at the gym to obtain optimal health; why not start taking your brain to the gym as well?”
Jana and Toby talk about:
1) Neuro Technology and the changes in your brain
2) What is EEG and QEEG and how does it relate to you
3) Retraining the brain through biofeedback in realtime
4) Improving and enhancing your brain at any stage of your life
5) Intermittent Fasting for brain health shows tremendous benefits to the brain
6) Exercise to improve your BDF in the brain
This 30-minute episode is on:
In this Episode, Jana and Toby Discuss Neuro Technology and the changes in your brain; what exactly is an EEG and QEEG? How does it relate to you? Retraining the brain through biofeedback. Ways you can start supporting your brain health.
Meet Toby Pasman:
Use code ROSCOES21 to receive 15% off your first brain health coaching call! https://roscoeswetsuitneuro.com/booking
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music.
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/